Latest gigs on fiverr.com: mary2411 will help you and correct your German essay for $5

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
mary2411 will help you and correct your German essay for $5
Oct 27th 2012, 20:04

You need inspirational help? Or you don't really know yet how to put your thoughts into reasonable German sentences? You are overwhelmed with the complicated grammar structure? Are you tired of looking up words in your dictionary. Or are you just freakin done writing your German essay? Then I am your girl!! I'm a 20 year old German girl, who lived in Colorado for a while. I graduated with my Abitur with English, Education, Biology and German as my Advanced courses. (Meaning: I have the capability of producing intelligent sentences - in either language.) But I offer more than just taking the easy way out. I will give you understandable instructions, so you can see your mistakes and do it better on the next final quiz. Convinced? Use your opportunity now! P:S:I offer the same for any English essays as well : ) mary2411: I will help you and correct your German essay for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment