Latest gigs on fiverr.com: blue89red will create a special jigsaw puzzle piece with your logo or picture on it for $5

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
blue89red will create a special jigsaw puzzle piece with your logo or picture on it for $5
Oct 27th 2012, 19:51

Hello,I will create a jigsaw puzzle,exactly like you see in the samples from my gig page. You can choose to add a logo , a picture of yourself,your dog or anything that you wish :) . I request a high resolution picture for this job. The jigsaw puzzle is going to be delivered in jpg at 300 dpi but of course I can also send the customizable psd files if you check my gig extras. The turnaround is between 3 and 5 days ,depending on the amount of orders that I have. Extra delivery is also available if you check the gig extras. Cheers, Alex blue89red: I will create a special jigsaw puzzle piece with your logo or picture on it for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment