Latest gigs on fiverr.com: bigk18 will play 1 of your songs on my Internet radio show, The Kevin Starkweather Show for $5

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
bigk18 will play 1 of your songs on my Internet radio show, The Kevin Starkweather Show for $5
Oct 27th 2012, 07:38

I will play 1 of your songs on my Internet radio show, The Kevin Starkweather Show on Spreaker.com. It will be played 1 time and I will advertise your band's website as well, if you have one. No explicit lyrics. Which means no swearing, sexually explicit lyrics, and no hateful lyrics. No screamo rock either. A little bit is fine but not in an entire song. Please send me the lyrics before buying my gig and I will let you know if I will play it. An audio sample would be good too. My show is uploaded once a week, so your show will be played on the next available show. If I do a theme show in which your song won't fit the theme, then it will be played on the next show. That's why I listed the completion date for 15 days. http://www.spreaker.com/user/tkss bigk18: I will play 1 of your songs on my Internet radio show, The Kevin Starkweather Show for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment