Latest gigs on fiverr.com: margarida will buy your ebook and give you a verified review for $5

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
margarida will buy your ebook and give you a verified review for $5
Oct 27th 2012, 07:37

I will buy your ebook up to .99 and leave a review saying whatever you want. You tell me what to say, I copy and paste it. I will not write the anything for you, I will simply post it from my account. In addition, I will click the Like button on your book, I will check up to 15 tags of my choice, tags must already be present. I will vote as Helpful 5 positive reviews and I will vote as Unhelpful 5 poor reviews. Furthermore, if I see anything written I believe to be abusive, I will report as abuse (my choice) to help you get it removed. If your book costs more than .99 please buy additional gigs. **USA Amazon account in good standing with great history.** I usually purchase and post in the same day, however allow up to 5 days as I will not purchase and post 2 reviews on the same day. When enough sales come into my queue, I will suspend this gig for a few days. Too much activity on an account can be considered suspicious, this is all done for YOUR protection. margarida: I will buy your ebook and give you a verified review for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment