Latest gigs on fiverr.com: chicabee will have a 20 min french practice conversation with you on Skype for $5

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
chicabee will have a 20 min french practice conversation with you on Skype for $5
Oct 27th 2012, 07:30

Hi, bonjour! I'm Marion! I am french native speaker, also fluent in english. I offer you to practice your french and figure out how you do having a 20 minute conversation with me, using Skype. I will ask you some basic (or more complex) questions about any topic you may want to discuss, helping you improving your level. chicabee: I will have a 20 min french practice conversation with you on Skype for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment