Latest gigs on fiverr.com: zosolutions will read and review your fiction Kindle Ebook on Amazon for $5

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
zosolutions will read and review your fiction Kindle Ebook on Amazon for $5
Jan 20th 2013, 15:29

If your book is .99c or less the gig only costs $5 - if it costs more than .99c please purchase multiple gigs to cover the cost. Unless your book is exceptionally long I will usually have it entirely read (if not almost) in a week. This ensures that I give an honest and meaningful review. Note: I do not often give out 5 stars because I want others to trust my reviews (and more trust means more sales for you) so please don't expect me to give you 5 stars. If your kindle ebook is not doing well on Amazon having people posts reviews can really boost your sales.
zosolutions: I will read and review your fiction Kindle Ebook on Amazon for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment