Latest gigs on fiverr.com: skylyn will make you a beautiful wallpaper/ screen saver for $5

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
skylyn will make you a beautiful wallpaper/ screen saver for $5
Jan 20th 2013, 16:52

Welcome! My name is joseph. I am an African from Nigeria. Would you grant me the opportunity to make you a beautiful wall paper/ screen saver? I do this with your name, the name of your loved ones or any special message such as : Thank you mother, happy valentine, Get well soon, I feel good. Etc. You can even send it to a friend as a gift. What you need to do is, send me the names or words you want me to use. (Not more than 3 words e.g. ''Thank you boss''). When its ready, i'll send it to you via email. Thank you for your time. God bless you.
skylyn: I will make you a beautiful wallpaper/ screen saver for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment