Latest gigs on fiverr.com: alexisdesign will design 3 atractive,unique and professional banner for $5

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
alexisdesign will design 3 atractive,unique and professional banner for $5
Jan 20th 2013, 15:30

Hy, I will design an amazing banner for only $5 and resize it to 2 different sizes I have over 5 years of experience, I will do my best to make your ad stand out and look great! I can do Banners, Headers, eBook Covers, Facebook Covers, Backgrounds and more! Order Now,you have free revisions.
alexisdesign: I will design 3  atractive,unique and professional banner for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment