Latest gigs on fiverr.com: dareed173 will write a review for your Kindle book or eBook for $5

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
dareed173 will write a review for your Kindle book or eBook for $5
Jan 21st 2013, 04:52

I can provide your with a well written, positive review for your ebook or Kindle edition. I will gladly pay for books under .99 cents as part of this gig, but if it costs more than .99 cents please make sure to order an additional gig so I can purchase it. I will also reply to other positive and negative reviews (helpful) as part of the gig. Let me know if you have other requests. I am flexible. My only other gig is 100% Positive Feedback Video testimonials, so let me know if you would like a video testimonial done as well. I am very professional and well spoken! Video testimonials require gig extra.
dareed173: I will write a review for your Kindle book or eBook for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment