Latest gigs on fiverr.com: ironjoe will motivate you to try your first long course triathlon for $5

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
ironjoe will motivate you to try your first long course triathlon for $5
Jan 3rd 2013, 03:27

I will motivate you through three conversations on the telephone, or five email exchanges to register for and complete your first Ironman Triathlon! I am an ordinary "Joe" (really!) who decided at age twelve that someday I wanted to complete an Ironman. Now at age 41 I am getting ready to complete my second one! I will answer any questions, discuss gear, training plans, nutrition, staying motivated, and working training around your loved ones (I am married with four young kids!) You know you have always wanted to do this, now get some valuable advice with no pressure.
ironjoe: I will motivate you to try your first long course triathlon for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment