Latest gigs on fiverr.com: davezeman will promote your video for $5

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
davezeman will promote your video for $5
Jan 3rd 2013, 03:24

I will personally watch, comment, and like your video from two different accounts. Then I will write about your video on The Zemmy Show. I will make it a real critique, though I would never be nasty; and could be only two sentences. I would not want to look like it's fake, because it won't be. I am real and will keep it real. My main account is http://www.youtube.com/davezeman and the blog is http://thezemmyshow.blogspot.com/ As a bonus I will like your FaceBook page if you have one.
davezeman: I will promote your video for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment