Latest gigs on fiverr.com: delticok will add up to 10 of your Amazon products and send you a link to my amazon wish list for you to confirm for $5

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
delticok will add up to 10 of your Amazon products and send you a link to my amazon wish list for you to confirm for $5
Jan 3rd 2013, 03:19

For just $5, I will add up to 10 of your product to my Amazon account to give your products more exposure. I will send you a link to my amazon wish list for you to verify. This shows you the kind of things a girl like me likes, wants and desires to have. Maybe you can use this knowledge to make your wife or girlfriend happy or even your Mistress ;) My wish list is active and well viewed
delticok: I will add up to 10 of your Amazon products and send you a link to my amazon wish list for you to confirm for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment