Latest gigs on fiverr.com: godhands will create YOUR custom, professional hand written signature for $5

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
godhands will create YOUR custom, professional hand written signature for $5
Jan 3rd 2013, 03:22

WANNA BE PROFESSIONAL??? YOU NEED A GREAT SIGNATURE Dear Fiverrs, One day, my English teacher borrow my new book. As a usual i named my book and SIGN in the first page of the book. On the night, there is phone call from a new number. I was curious who was talking to me with English. (I'm Indonesian BTW). She said "What A GREAT SIGNATURE" and i immediately aware that she is my English teacher. My mind said that "you are not the only one who said it mam". Many people out there said so. In fact, i have many SIGNATURES that better than that one. But i don't use them. My friends often request me to design a signature for them for FREE. One of my friends said "you can make money from Fiverr by SIGNATURES". I don't know what is Fiverr and how can i make money. Until i create my first GIG, (THIS). And i still do not know whether it can make money by this. Tell me if so. THEN I WILL SCAN SIGNATURES AND MAIL THEM TO YOU. IF YOU LIKE I WILL GIVE YOU SHORT VIDEO HOW TO SIGN IT.
godhands: I will create YOUR custom, professional hand written signature for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment