Latest gigs on fiverr.com: sul_design will create a unique logo design for you in a ultimate way professionally and give perfect logo design for $5

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
sul_design will create a unique logo design for you in a ultimate way professionally and give perfect logo design for $5
Dec 13th 2012, 16:32

I will create a unique logo design for you in a ultimate way professionally and give perfect logo design .I will provide you in various formats like - Eps , Pdf , AI , Jpeg , Psd , Png , Tiff , 3D , Vector , Giff , Cdr. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you have any type of issues kindly contact me first to resolve your issues.I am allowing you 2 revisions only if you need more revisions kindly buy my gig extras. ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ I will provide one logo design from my concept and other according to your concept, and according to your format. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Check my gig extras for more. sul_design: I will create a unique logo design for you in a ultimate way professionally and give perfect logo design for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment