Latest gigs on fiverr.com: hungsika will post your article with backlinks on my Oil Gas Blog PR 2 for $5

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
hungsika will post your article with backlinks on my Oil Gas Blog PR 2 for $5
Dec 14th 2012, 04:34

Contextual backlinks in blog post are some of the most powerful links for SEO. It help to drive up your SERP. I have a website related to Oil & Gas Industry, Offshore Jobs, Careers on Drilling Rigs, Petroleum Field... and I will post it as guest posting to my relevant blog. Maximum 2 backlinks inlcuded in order to keep the quality of backlinks.You need to provide an original, good quality and relevant article. Guaranteed that your blog post is indexed by Google in less than 30 minutes. If it is not indexed by Google then you do not need to pay! Bonus: Your article will be posted on my 65,000 Fans Facebook Fan Page and 4,000 followers Twitter hungsika: I will post your article with backlinks on my Oil Gas Blog PR 2 for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment