Latest gigs on fiverr.com: damizille will create 3 ATTRACTIVE and beautiful Ebook Covers for $5

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
damizille will create 3 ATTRACTIVE and beautiful Ebook Covers for $5
Dec 14th 2012, 04:36

3 e-books cover for $5, I am different from other e-book cover designer present on fiverr because of my OFFER!!! which me I find amazing, 3 E-books covers In 3 days, when i say 3 days I mean 3 days no matter the orders i have on queue.. E-book that attract the eye of customers, which increases sale, i know the taste, colours and what customers will love. Order my 3 in 1 gig, which can be found only on Fiverr. damizille: I will create 3 ATTRACTIVE and beautiful Ebook Covers for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment