Latest gigs on fiverr.com: jeffreylloyd will create a spot the differences game for you using your real photos for $5

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
jeffreylloyd will create a spot the differences game for you using your real photos for $5
Dec 13th 2012, 16:28

I will take any photo you'd like, personal or famous and create a 'spot the differences' game for you! I have made dozens and dozens of these for friends and family! They love sharing them in emails or on facebook or twitter! For only $5.00 I'll remove 10 things from your photo and then give you a nice, PDF version of both pictures side by side each other! It makes a great gift for family! My friend's mom has one I made for them framed in their living room! I removed 25 things from their photo! And every time they have guests over they always get a kick out of showing it off and seeing if they could spot the differences! My work is smooth, I know you'll be happy with the results! jeffreylloyd: I will create a spot the differences game for you using your real photos for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment