Latest gigs on fiverr.com: nirjanrat will manually type your pdf or jpg file into Microsoft word document up to 10 pages only for $5

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
nirjanrat will manually type your pdf or jpg file into Microsoft word document up to 10 pages only for $5
Jan 6th 2013, 03:24

Would you feel boring for typing your pdf or jpg file? I will help you. I will manually type your .pdf or .jpg file so that you can change your text or manipulation, correction. I will manually type in MS- word your up to 10 pages A4 size plain text file. This gig is applicable for English and Bengali language typing. I am a faster typist. My typing speed wpm=65 and my accuracy is 98%. Remember again I will manually type your document in ms word. Never use any software. So don't hesitate. Just order now!
nirjanrat: I will manually type your pdf or jpg file into Microsoft word document up to 10 pages only for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment