Latest gigs on fiverr.com: equalsplus will retweet your message to over 40,000 Real followers for $5

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
equalsplus will retweet your message to over 40,000 Real followers for $5
Jan 6th 2013, 03:22

$$ATTENTION$$ I have a growing account on Twitter with over 40,000 followers. Send me your tweet and I will retweet it with my ever-growing account! I complete my orders within 24 hours and will never delete your post giving you more backlink to your website if that is what I'm tweeting for you. My 40,000 users are real and they will interact with your message, website or product. I would love to guarantee that you'll get hundreds or thousands of clicks/visitors, but I cannot force anyone's hand to click on your address, so with that said, Please don't post negative feedback if you feel your view count was low or your conversions weren't what you were hoping. I cannot force people to click.
equalsplus: I will retweet your message to over 40,000 Real followers for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment