Latest gigs on fiverr.com: ninkidoi will create you a stylistic business card for $5

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
ninkidoi will create you a stylistic business card for $5
Jan 5th 2013, 15:29

Hello, my name is Ade and thanks for visiting my Gig. I am looking forward to us working together. I am going to create a business card of your choice with care, attention and all the creativity your project deserve.
ninkidoi: I will create you a stylistic business card for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment