Latest gigs on fiverr.com: starryeyedsazz0 will answer your astrological compatibility questions for $5

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
starryeyedsazz0 will answer your astrological compatibility questions for $5
Dec 8th 2012, 16:25

I am so passionate about astrology and sharing it with others! I have been studying astrology off and on for a few years now and have gained a lot of insight into the subject. I am very interested in the 4 elements of water, air, fire, and earth and the way these elements interact. I'm talented at seeing the smaller details and then tying them into a bigger picture. I will type up my analysis of you and the other person in detail. :-) I just need the to know your birth date, time, and place of birth and the same from the person you want the compatibility done with! starryeyedsazz0: I will answer your astrological compatibility questions for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment