Latest gigs on fiverr.com: logohunterbd will design professional and Unique LOGO for $5

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
logohunterbd will design professional and Unique LOGO for $5
Dec 8th 2012, 16:32

★ Unlimited revision ★ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ★ 100% refund if you are not happy. ============================================================================ I am a professional LOGO designer. I have more then 15 years experience to work hundred of corporate clients, thousands of works all over the world. If you are looking for a great design, I am very creative. I am always step above from other seller on fiverr. I design my work with standout concepts, nice contrast and color balance. No amateurish design with bad fonts or color. I provide HIGH quality work, no clip art / rehash / chessy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr. You'll receive files with transparent ready to use png and jpg formats. ****SAVE YOUR TIME AND YOUR MONEY**** Order now to receive a killer and high quality brand for your website, blog, company or business. Thanks :) logohunterbd: I will design professional and Unique LOGO for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment