Latest gigs on fiverr.com: gigfever will take 2 pictures of my female cat with your message for $5

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
gigfever will take 2 pictures of my female cat with your message for $5
Dec 9th 2012, 04:32

*** It's Cat Model Time! *** I will write your short message on a small sign and take a picture of it next to Spice, my young female cat. She has a very expressive personality and is super cute! I'll use my discretion to decide on what pose works best for you (and it also depends on how Spice feels). The basic gig includes a selection of 2 different pictures with your message. Best results are obtained with short messages that contain only a few words. I will deliver within 24 hours. Contact me if you have any questions. Spice up your message with my cat Spice!! gigfever: I will take 2 pictures of my female cat with your message for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment