Latest gigs on fiverr.com: smileysanchez will give you my phone number and be your text buddy for $5

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
smileysanchez will give you my phone number and be your text buddy for $5
Dec 30th 2012, 03:18

Everyone likes having text buddies. Lets just say im one fun random cool person to be able to text :) soooo for 5$ I will give you my number and we can text even send pics ;)
smileysanchez: I will give you my phone number and be your text buddy for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment