Latest gigs on fiverr.com: kavinduroxx will promote your website, product, or message as a real modern cowboy for $5

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
kavinduroxx will promote your website, product, or message as a real modern cowboy for $5
Dec 30th 2012, 03:28

★ ★ The biggest ADVERTISING ever [Exclusively on FIVERR!!!]. I can promote your website, message to a loved one, product name etc. by holding it as a real modern cowboy. I will write your message ,website, brand, product name etc. on a paper or cardboard and wear a COWBOY hat and hold it. Then I'll take photos and send them to you. Please read FAQ for more info! ★ ★FAQ--->Q.Do you promote anything? ✔Yes. but without illegal content★Q.Can you write my message or website? ✔yes. I will write it myself and promote it.★Q.What is your delivery time? ✔I will try my best for express delivery & maximum I'll take up to 4 days, if you want more try extras.★Q.How many photos do you deliver? ✔I will deliver 2 photos.★Q. Can you wear a dress in color i mention? ✔Message me an I will tell it.★Q. Do you take photos in outside or inside? ✔ I normally take them inside but if you want it on outside please tell me.★ ★★ I will try my best to provide my service in better quality and in a less time, and always doing the right thing
kavinduroxx: I will promote your website, product, or message as a real modern cowboy for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment