Latest gigs on fiverr.com: bigjune0107 will rap a hip hop verse for your business,website for promotion etc for $5

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
bigjune0107 will rap a hip hop verse for your business,website for promotion etc for $5
Dec 30th 2012, 03:28

I will rap a hot hip hop verse 30 seconds for your business,website etc,about anything you want., Just let me know what you want it to be about. give me as much detail, topic and I will deliver super fast. Please include the music, if not I can provide the music with the purchase of two gigs.
bigjune0107: I will rap a hip hop verse for your business,website for promotion etc for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment