Latest gigs on fiverr.com: sevenkader will promote anything you want on my website for one week, and post to my twitter and facebook page for $5

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
sevenkader will promote anything you want on my website for one week, and post to my twitter and facebook page for $5
Dec 5th 2012, 16:33

I'll promote/advertise anything you want on my website www.languagebymusic.com that gets thousands of views a day. I'll be promoting and posting to my Facebook and twitter as Extra. 400,000+ total viewers 3000+ daily viewers. 4000+ Twitter Fans 1300+ Facebook fans. You can either make a banner and send it to me, or I'll personally make one for you. It will be advertised on www.languagebymusic.com On the far left side of the page, and will scroll down with the page ensuring that your advertisment is maximized. Go to the website and see the advertisement there for yourself. Try us out. Banner size will be about 200x200. sevenkader: I will promote anything you want on my website for one week, and post to my twitter and facebook page for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment