Latest gigs on fiverr.com: cori382 will deliver bad news for $5

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
cori382 will deliver bad news for $5
Dec 6th 2012, 04:31

I will send your boyfriend or girlfriend a text or an email saying that you don't want to be with your him/or her anymore. I will tell your friend she needs to wear deodorant. I If you have a reason I will give them that reason, if you don't I can make one up or leave it mysterious. I can be nice or mean, subtle or obvious... It's all up to you! cori382: I will deliver bad news for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment