Latest gigs on fiverr.com: imalshaprs will create an Elegant Book Cover for $5

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
imalshaprs will create an Elegant Book Cover for $5
Dec 5th 2012, 16:35

Do you wish to get your book,booklet cover a professional design with a touch of elegance, Then you're knocking on the right door! Check my work and if you deem me worthy then order away :) For 5$ I will make you an elegant cover design and the redesign for FREE if I get the time. If you have any content to be added to your cover logos, texts as such they can be added as well.(high res footage preferred).Do check my profile for other possible gigs you can do with me. imalshaprs: I will create an Elegant Book Cover for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment