Latest gigs on fiverr.com: sandyspots will be your weight loss accountability buddy for $5

Monday, December 3, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
sandyspots will be your weight loss accountability buddy for $5
Dec 4th 2012, 04:26

I will email you each day to share my success in losing 20 lbs and let you know my successes and where I could have handled something differently. I will strive to offer encouragement on your journey. Your $5 covers five days of emails and encouragement. sandyspots: I will be your weight loss accountability buddy for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment