Latest gigs on fiverr.com: jessid2825 will type a paper for you for $5

Monday, December 3, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
jessid2825 will type a paper for you for $5
Dec 4th 2012, 04:21

I will type up a paper for you for $5, provide audio/video of what you want me to type or photocopy of a legible written rough draft with corrections included that you want to add and any revisions already provided (if you want to provide on a separate sheet and indicate where you want to be inserted). Terms and conditions: I will not revise your paper for you, I will only type it up and only correct anything that is a simple revisions the computer would catch anyway (capitalization, spelling, etc.) If you need your sources cited properly in a works cited (or reference page) provide the sources with all the required information and I will place in the order whichever format you are required to place it in. I am more experience with APA and MLA, anything else I will need additional time to research the placement. These terms and conditions are for prevention of plagiarising in our schools. jessid2825: I will type a paper for you for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment