Latest gigs on fiverr.com: jesse214 will create a personalized list of 10 business startup ideas for $5

Monday, December 3, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
jesse214 will create a personalized list of 10 business startup ideas for $5
Dec 4th 2012, 04:31

Do you have a passion for something that you'd love to turn into a business, but you're not exactly sure what business? Or do you have a unique set of skills, but not sure what to do with them? Let me help! I have a natural gift of matching skills to potential business possibilities. How it works: You provide me with some information about yourself, such as your skills, your interests, passions, etc. I'll generate a list of 10 potential businesses that you could start yourself based on your personal information. Additionally, where I see fit, I'll add any additional explanations, pointers about where to get started, links, other resources, etc. My goal is to help you out! jesse214: I will create a personalized list of 10 business startup ideas for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment