Latest gigs on fiverr.com: liydjw3 will promote and advertise your business or website in my business blog, including links and pictures for $5

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
liydjw3 will promote and advertise your business or website in my business blog, including links and pictures for $5
Dec 4th 2012, 16:30

I have a business blog that is relatively new but is linked to social networks with lots of likes/ followers. I will promote and advertise your website or business by writing an article about the product/ service/ website. I can write the content which will be 100% unique or you can supply me with the content you'd like me to put. I can insert any links/ youtubes/ pictures withing the blog post too. Maximum 400 words for the blog post if you'd like me to write it or up to 3000 words if you supply the content. The blog name is: itiswhatwedothatdefinesus.wordpress.com liydjw3: I will promote and advertise your business or website in my business blog, including links and pictures for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment