Latest gigs on fiverr.com: j_hatch will post 1 review on your company or business on whatever site you want with my real IP for $5

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
j_hatch will post 1 review on your company or business on whatever site you want with my real IP for $5
Dec 4th 2012, 16:34

Wanna get your company jumpstarted and have positive reviews? I will write 1 review for your company from my REAL IP. I will always give your company or business a positive, five star review with relevant comments. You can tell me exactly what to write, or I can write it myself. Whatever you choose! If you decide to let me write it myself, please give me a few points that you want me to cover in my review. j_hatch: I will post 1 review on your company or business on whatever site you want with my real IP for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment