Latest gigs on fiverr.com: hero_of_art will accept a tip if you feel my work on your gig deserved it for $5

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
hero_of_art will accept a tip if you feel my work on your gig deserved it for $5
Dec 5th 2012, 04:34

it was brought to my attention that i should have a place where people who were satisfied with my work and service could give me a tip, this is the only way i have found to do this, so if you were happy with my work and would like to leave a tip feel free to do so, and i will send my thanks with a quick sketch hero_of_art: I will accept a tip if you feel my work on your gig deserved it for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment