Latest gigs on fiverr.com: stebune will a friend and I will play an acoustic cover of your favourite love song with any name you choose for $5

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
stebune will a friend and I will play an acoustic cover of your favourite love song with any name you choose for $5
Oct 14th 2012, 20:00

My friend and I both play instruments and sing. We'll take any love song with a name in it, change the name to the person you love, and record a soulful acoustic cover of the song. Impress and woo that special someone with our lovely voices. stebune: I will a friend and I will play an acoustic cover of your favourite love song with any name you choose for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment