Latest gigs on fiverr.com: loyzvid will create logo for personal, bussiness company or web with nice concept plus the PSD for $5

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
loyzvid will create logo for personal, bussiness company or web with nice concept plus the PSD for $5
Oct 14th 2012, 20:03

I create logo for personal, bussiness company or web with nice concept as your choice on photoshop CS5 and i will include the PSD file that contains the source project. I am certified graphic designer on my country (Puerto Rico) with my own company named DavincciArtz. I Just create nice and creative logo's and arts. And im now on fiverr to serve you. Thanks. loyzvid: I will create logo for personal, bussiness company or web with nice concept plus the PSD for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment