Latest gigs on fiverr.com: sebastiendc will create an awesome custom simple EBOOK cover for your business for $5

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
sebastiendc will create an awesome custom simple EBOOK cover for your business for $5
Oct 14th 2012, 19:48

You need a simple EBOOK COVER , you're in the right place. I will create for you an awesome 3D Ebook Cover for any topics that you choose. simply follow these simple steps: 1-Tell me your idea 2-Give me your texts (Titles, subtitles, headlines...) 3-provide your images (if you don(t have your own images, don't panic, i got a million of images and i'm sure i will find one that fit with your topic) 4-give me example: if you have something really precise in mind: give me the amazon page link I'm pretty specialized in internet marketing and i will produce something really cool if you're in this niche. Visit my profile if you want to see other styles of Ebook Covers. sebastiendc: I will create an awesome custom simple EBOOK cover for your business for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment