Latest gigs on fiverr.com: sevenzed will teach You How To Avoid Paying an Airline Change Fee and Still Change Your Flight for $5

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
sevenzed will teach You How To Avoid Paying an Airline Change Fee and Still Change Your Flight for $5
Oct 23rd 2012, 20:05

Have you ever found yourself wanting to extend your holiday or vacation plans by just a few days or a few weeks? I know I sure have! It's just the dreaded airline change fee that always puts a damper on making your schedule change. Well, I'm here to teach you on FOOLPROOF way to avoid paying the airline change fee. It's absolutely simple, requires very little effort on your part and won't cost you anything. I've used it on multiple occasions and it works brilliantly - guaranteed! In fact, on my most recent vacation, I decided to make a layover in one of the cities I was stopping in but the airline didn't want me to. The airline wanted to charge me MORE THAN THE ORIGINAL TICKET PRICE just to spend a few days in Amsterdam on my way home from Cape Town. Using the method I'll teach you, I stopped in Amsterdam, spent two weeks there and then continued on home and there was no added cost for my flights! sevenzed: I will teach You How To Avoid Paying an Airline Change Fee and Still Change Your Flight for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment