Latest gigs on fiverr.com: lkpixels will design Awesome Attractive Facebook TIMELINE Cover Photo for your Fan Page or your Profile for $5

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
lkpixels will design Awesome Attractive Facebook TIMELINE Cover Photo for your Fan Page or your Profile for $5
Oct 23rd 2012, 19:57

| 100% Rating ✔ Awesome ✔ Attractive ✔ Unlimited Reversions ✔ More Than 1000 Done ✔ | I'm 26 Years Old Young Boy.Working at Full Time Graphics Designer expert with creative ideas and 6 year of Power of interactive graphics design Experiences.So I can make Your Modern Facebook TIMELINE photo, with my 6 year Power of interactive graphics design Experiences.And also you can look my gigs what my clients say about my Creations.Also You have a look at my work samples.If you can order,I can start design your cover .Have a good Day :) ✔ lkpixels: I will design Awesome Attractive Facebook TIMELINE Cover Photo for your Fan Page or your Profile for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment