Latest gigs on fiverr.com: blairkunkel will follow you on Pinterest and repin and like 10 of your items to my boards for $5

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
blairkunkel will follow you on Pinterest and repin and like 10 of your items to my boards for $5
Oct 23rd 2012, 20:01

Have you heard of Pinterest? It's one of the fastest ways to get traffic and exposure. Pinterest is a new and fast growing social network and it's a great way to promote your products or services, and get some great backlinks for your website or blog. I will like and repin up to 10 items from your boards and I will follow you! blairkunkel: I will follow you on Pinterest and repin and like 10 of your items to my boards for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment