Latest gigs on fiverr.com: rakibulalom will send plus ones at least 30 pages of your website from my google plus account 1 day for $5

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
rakibulalom will send plus ones at least 30 pages of your website from my google plus account 1 day for $5
Oct 17th 2012, 07:57

there friends,G+ is the most important factor in search engine algorithm and in the future I believe will be probably the only one. When you rate something automatically it rates higher to your followers search results, and I have MANY. Take advantage of the future SEO now with this gig and start baulk rating your pages. I am offering 30 google thumbs up reviews of your websites or sub pages at a very low price. rakibulalom: I will send plus ones at least 30 pages of your website from my google plus account 1 day for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment