Latest gigs on fiverr.com: iamblackrabbit will professionally master your songs to sound ready for commercial releaase for $5

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
iamblackrabbit will professionally master your songs to sound ready for commercial releaase for $5
Oct 17th 2012, 19:57

I'm a music producer and studio professional with over 10 years of industry experience. I have mastered numerous commercial CD releases as well as radio and TV broadcasts. Does your song sound 'wimpy' in comparison to commercial CDs? Not loud enough? Lacking punch? Clarity? I will fix any and all issues with your production to give you a full sounding mix that will sound amazing in comparison to any commercial track. I will use the same techniques and equipment used in industry standard recording studios and mastering houses to deliver you the professional sound you are looking for. In order provide you the absolute best master possible I request you send me a CLEAN mixdown with at least -6db headroom in 24bit WAV format. I will also accept .aiff and .mp3 files with a bitrate of no less than 256kbps. If your mixdown does not have at least -6db headroom or a bitrate of 256kbps or more I will be unable to provide the best quality master possible.I am also available to mix your tracks in preparation for mastering. If you are interested in this service please check out my gig here: iamblackrabbit: I will professionally master your songs to sound ready for commercial releaase for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment