Latest gigs on fiverr.com: ameagari will draw you in my manga style for $5

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
ameagari will draw you in my manga style for $5
Oct 17th 2012, 08:02

I will draw you in my own manga style, like the sample. The picture will only have your head and face, from the neck up. 1 gig per 1 head. The final result will be sent in .jpg or .png file in high resolution. As of now you're free to use my work for whatever you want (including commercial uses). ameagari: I will draw you in my manga style for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment