Latest gigs on fiverr.com: pwp132 will tweet your kindle book promo to over 5000 loyal followers once a day for 5 days for $5

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
pwp132 will tweet your kindle book promo to over 5000 loyal followers once a day for 5 days for $5
Oct 24th 2012, 19:54

I will tweet your kindle book promo ad, promotional links, or anything to my 5000+ twitter followers. Most followers are writers and readers, eager to learn and buy. My twitter accounts are growing Daily and all my followers are REAL not bots, because I provide value in my tweets. Please note: I WILL NOT DELETE YOUR POST! pwp132: I will tweet your kindle book promo to over 5000 loyal followers once a day for 5 days for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment