Latest gigs on fiverr.com: jackofanything will write 20 eye catching and jaw dropping headlines for any niche for $5

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
jackofanything will write 20 eye catching and jaw dropping headlines for any niche for $5
Oct 24th 2012, 20:00

That's right my friends! Let the Jack Of Everything wow your crowd and draw those clicks! I write 20 eye catching and jaw dropping headlines for any niche. This can be used for that new article, website, review, or where ever you need the attention to be given. Here are some things I do need from you to allow me to do my job best. Desired effect: -Reaction: What is the reaction you want the viewer to feel when they see it? -Angle: Is there any sort of direction you would like these to go? -Audience: Is this targeted to a particular audience that I need to keep in mind? -Use: Do you want these all for articles. products, client reactions or testimonials? I will send these in your preferred format -.html -.doc or .docx -.pdf Please give me as much information as you can. Here is also some things that may help me in coming up with the best possible lines Additional Info: -Your site or product name -Anything interesting about you or your product -Is this a promotion where we can specify price or a limited edition? -Is there any inside terminology or slang your audience would react to? jackofanything: I will write 20 eye catching and jaw dropping headlines for any niche for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment