Latest gigs on fiverr.com: marc92 will reveal TEN things that will make your life more successful for $5

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
marc92 will reveal TEN things that will make your life more successful for $5
Oct 24th 2012, 19:54

Hello! I will send you TEN articles, one each day (Or any other rate for that matter), on concepts and principles used by successful people worldwide. To date, i have read close to 50 personal development and success books, and i have just narrowed down the 10 most successful principles, and I would be sharing with you each principle in detail! :) Besides that, feel free to message me to ask about anything, be it personal advice, more information about the books I read, tips, etc. I am pretty confident that the value I can create for you with just the $5, would be worth so much more than this! Trust me. :) Plus, I will let you in on another opportunity that more than 100,000 people have joined and are so proud to be part of! marc92: I will reveal TEN things that will make your life more successful for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment