Latest gigs on fiverr.com: mr300ytviews will get You 25 REAL Verified YouTube Subscribers for $5

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
mr300ytviews will get You 25 REAL Verified YouTube Subscribers for $5
Oct 18th 2012, 20:04

I will get you at least 25 REAL youtube subscribers, (most services give you fake account subscribers) WHICH I WILL NOT I work fast and efficient just cause this my first gig on fiver don't worry i have 15 years of online marketing experience.. Contact me with any questions you have.. I Will Get The Job Done, With Quality Work. this gig should only take me 1 day to complete.. 2 Days Max mr300ytviews: I will get You 25 REAL Verified YouTube Subscribers for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment