Latest gigs on fiverr.com: by5933 will give You a List of Up to 20K Unique Tumblr Users Using Tumblr Tag Keyword Search for $5

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
by5933 will give You a List of Up to 20K Unique Tumblr Users Using Tumblr Tag Keyword Search for $5
Oct 18th 2012, 20:05

I will give you a list of up to 20K tumblr users from tumblr search based on your keywords/tags. You can follow the list of people and maybe they will folllow you back. (I have another gig that can do the folllowing for you.) if you use the list for this purpose, the list is enough for 100 days of folllowing because tumblr has a daily limit of 200. For niche or keeyword oriented marketing on Tumblr, this is what you can do: search on Tumblr home page by tags and you will get all bllogs/users that are related to (or interested in) your niche. How I do it: I search by tags on Tumblr homepage, go through the listed results one by one, and save the users in a text file. The file will not contain duplicate users. You will need to give me your keeywords separated by commas. You need to arrange them by significance because I might never use the keeywords in the latter part. I will stop as soon as I gather 20K. How many keeywords I consume depends on the tumblr search results. by5933: I will give You a List of Up to 20K Unique Tumblr Users Using Tumblr Tag Keyword Search for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment