Latest gigs on fiverr.com: jmass8yl will sing your song for $5

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
jmass8yl will sing your song for $5
Oct 18th 2012, 20:03

If you have a song (an original and/or promotional) that needs to be sung, I'm your girl! I have a deeper soulful voice most of the time, but I can also do bright and bubbly. I will not sing covers due to copyright issues but if you have written a song and you'd like a femal to sing it I have no problem doing that. I don't mind a curse or two in the songs, if they must be there, but I will not sing lewd, degrading, or otherwise inappropriate songs. The sample I will upload is just a quick one recorded on my computer's microphone. I will have a better one if/when needed. I can send 3 variations of each song. jmass8yl: I will sing your song for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment